CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Large Crowds

This evening, I went (by myself) to a Smooth Jazz concert!  I was surprised to not feel any anxiety at all. 


The concert started at 6 p.m., but I arrived 3 hrs. early.  As a result I got the opportunity to meet the band (Lin Rountree, Elan Trotman, Xavier Chisholm, Nathan Mitchell, and Frank Richardson).  They were all humble guys with incredible skill and gifts as musicians.  I'm really blessed to have met them, and I wish them all the best in the Smooth Jazz world.  They're all so talented.





As for my non-anxiety: I really have to give thanks to God for it.  Yes.  I am taking medication, but I don't take anti-anxiety meds anymore.  I believe in the power of prayer, because it works.  Prayer does change things.  I believe in the power in Yeshua's (Jesus') name, and use it regularly.  This has made all the difference for me, and I know it will for you - if only you just put your faith and trust in Him. :-)

0 comments: