CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 15, 2013

BEYOND VICTORIOUS



I had gone for nearly 1 year to the day symptom free, medication free when I fell victim to this illness once again.  The onset of the hallucinations began just as my menstrual cycle commenced.  I had developed poor eating habits and was neglecting to properly hydrate myself.  After one day of solitude, my mother came to check on me.  I was found lying completely still/paralyzed, unable to speak, open my eyes.  The paramedics were called, and I was transported to the Medical Hospital.  I appeared to be sleeping, but was very alert yet unable to express the EXCRUCIATING aches and pains I was experiencing.  This catatonic state lasted for 2 consecutive days before I called on the name of Yahuwah, The Mighty One of Israel!  I put my faith to work in Yahushua's (Jesus') name, and after two days I gained mobility in my fingers, using that opportunity to WRITE and express my needs.  I soon gained the ability to open my mouth and eat.  Mid-way through my meal I began to speak!  There is POWER in THE NAME OF YAHUWAH (The LORD)!!!!!  HALLULUYAH (Praise to YOU, Yahuwah)! Amein (That is the truth).  I AM MORE THAN A CONQUEROR!!!  

0 comments: